HP Print and Scan Doctor
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Me, Windows 2000 32-bit, Windows 2000 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2012 R2.
How to Download and Install For Windows :
- Go to the download “Download” driver.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe from the “Download” location on your computer.
- Once the open, you have to tap on the “Start” option.
- After this, you have to choose the printer you are using.
- Remember, if the printer is not listed then you have to tap on the “Retry” button.
- Just click on the “Fix scanning” button.
|OPERATING SYSTEM FOR WINDOWS||DOWNLOAD|
|HP Doctor Driver Download Windows 32-bit||Download|
|HP Doctor Driver Download Windows 64-bit||Download|
How to Fix HP Print And Scan Doctor Not Working:
- You need to ensure that the HP printer has enough paper, ink toner and it is not stuck with the paper jamming issues.
- Just check the status of the printer cartridge and try to replace it with the new one.
- There are some cases, where the HP printer stops printing once you replace its parts.
- Follow the instructions on-screen carefully to avoid interruptions in the process.
More : Epson Perfection V600 Driver
Fix and enhancements:
This updated version of the HP Print and Scan Doctor adds support for Windows 10, and enhanced troubleshooting help for selected issues.