The Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Printer has a performance of 8 ipm for black printing, and 4 ipm for color mode printing. This printing performance is certainly included in a fairly fast mode for small-scale printers, especially considering the very cheap price. Another comparison is with the older brother, namely Canon Pixma iP2770 Driver. Data obtained from Canon’s official website, it turns out that the Canon iP2000 has a superior printing speed, which is only 0.3 ipm difference with his brother. As for printing results, the quality produced is included in the good category. The author tries to print a document in Full Color mode, and the results are close to the color that has been designed on the computer.
CANON PIXMA iP2000 UNIT SPEC
- Photo Printer
Print Speed (up to)
- 4×6 Color Photo:Approx. 55 seconds2Color:Up to 17 ppm (As fast as 3.5 seconds per page)Black:Up to 22 ppm (As fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x4
- Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
Automatic Sheet Feeder
- 100 Pages (Plain Paper)
Noise Level Approx
- Approx. 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- 17.4 (W) x 10 (D) x 5.6 (H)
- 8.1 lbs.
- 7W (0.1W Standby)
- 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90 day toll-free technical phone support5
- Setup Software — User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver
Canon Pixma iP2600 Driver Download, Support For Operation System :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Me, Windows 2000 32-bit, Windows 2000 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2012 R2.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Download For Windows
Canon iP2000 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.15 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)
Canon iP2600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.15 (Windows Vista 64)
Support For Mac OS X (Sierra) 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X (Yosemite) 10.10, Mac OS X (Maverick) 10.9, Mac OS X (Mountain Lion) 10.8, Mac OS X (Lion) 10.7, Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) 10.6, Mac OS X (Leopard) 10.5.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Download For Mac OS X 10.11 – 10.8
Caon iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 4.8.3 (Mac OS X)
How to install drivers Canon PIXMA iP2000
1. Download the Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver, on the link above
2. Make sure the USB printer is connected to a computer or laptop
3. Open drivers that have been downloaded (2x click)
4. Follow the instructions usually next / yes / next / complete
Test print when the install process is complete, if the print test is no problem then the printer can be used.
How to Uninstall Canon Pixma IP 2000 Drivers :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.